lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016


Citizens of the world

Citizens of the world is an expression that Oscar Wilde used a long time ago in one interview. This expression means we aren't people only of a one country, the countries haven't got borders, we are people of the world and isn't important the nationality because all the people are equal.
I'm agree with Oscar Wilde because maybe in the future you will to have to move to another country to study or work and you will need know english or the language of this country. The languages are very important for your future, if you know some languages It's easier to find a job.
The project Erasmus + I think, will help me to learn more english and in the future, I don't know maybe I work in another country.
I'm lucky to be a part of this project. Thank you!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario