lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

INTERVIEW

Last Thursday, we went to the filosofy and letters university of Cordoba. There we interviewed different people. This is my interview:






1.-Why did you decide to be librarian?
First I studied Spanish philology, but when we finished my career I get this job

2.-How much money do you usually earn in your job?
1700€ more or less

3.-Do you consider your job is well paid?
Yes I do

4.-What is your job about?
I lend books and arrenge them

5.-What did you have study to become librarian?
There is nothing specific, you must be good at languages

6.- What is the best part of your job?
Talk with the people

7.-What is the worst part of your job?
The people who break the books

8.-When did you decidee to become a librarian?
When I finish my career

9.-If you did not work in this job, what would you like to work in ?
As a teacher

10.-Have you ever thought about working in a forign country?
I haven't done it but I would like it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario