jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

INTERVIEW

- Why did you decide to be teacher of art history?
Because it permits me to know about the historical consequences in the society.
- How much money duo you usually earn in your job?
About 1800 euros.
- Do you consider that job is well paid?
No, I don't think so.
- What is your job about?
I teach my students about history and I am also coordinator of this subject.
- What did you have to study to become teacher at the university?
I study at the university, and after I did a doctorate.
- What is the best part of your job?
The best part is to teach the students.
- What is the worst part of your job?
The worst part is to deal with people who don't agree with your opinion.
- When did you decide to become teacher at the university?
I knew it since I was a child.
- If you did not work in this job, what would you like to work in?
I would like to be art history teacher in the high school.
- Have you ever thought about working in a foreign country?
Yes, I have. I thought it but now I have got children and it is imposible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario