lunes, 6 de junio de 2016

My experience in Germany

This trip has been by far the best trip I've ever had! Every moment since I arrived Germany has been amazing.

The first thing I realized when all of us were together was that the group was even larger that I thought, because there were more germans and austrians who participated in the project and, although I didn't know them well, I started getting on with them soon.

Oh shit, how I miss these guys :(


Another thing that really impressed me was the landscape. Everything was so green and beautiful; there were forests and lakes everywhere.

The best experience I had was by far the day in the high rope course. That day we spent the morning and the afternoon in the area surrounding the lake doing sport, and last but not least we took some boats in the lake and we were sailing there for a quite long time, having a really nice time (specially if we've got a tupperware).

These are my host Katharina and me :D
 
My stay there was great. My house town was Wolframs-Eschenbach, a small catholic town. The first day, my host took me for a small tour to see the town. It was beautiful! The houses, the park, the church... I liked everything.





 As a final remark, I'd like to say that even the 5 hours pause in Barcelona was great, because I thought that we would get bored there, but we went shopping, we ate, made jokes, etc, and time passed quickly.

So, instead of knowing how were we going to make a living we only got really nice memories and a lot of new friends... But I think that's the really important part of the project: to explore beyond limits and become citizens OF THE WORLD.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario