martes, 7 de junio de 2016

Consideration of the project

This project has done a bigger perception of what we are and where we are, because we are not Spanish people, we are citizens of the world. We have been able to improve our English and learn about the culture and lifestyle in different countries.
In this Erasmus + project I think we should work in learning German, because it is the language of the countries with a higher economy so it is logical to learn it.
If I had to say a bad thing of this project, I would stand lout the duration of the project. For everyone this trip has been really short, and I think that with some weeks more we could have had almost a B2.
Finally, I would like to talk about the differences of the education systems here and there. On the one hand teachers are equally qualified and the list of topics are quite similar, but on the other hand, the facilities there are much better.
Finally, I will put the perfect week for me in Cordoba.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario