lunes, 13 de junio de 2016

My personal conclution about the project

With this project I have become more confident, I have raise my English level  and the most important thing, I have made new friends.


In project like this is easy learn english because you are learning at the same time that you are having fun. In my opinion this is the best way to learn something.This project has been wonderful, but I think it would have been longer to be more relaxed.


My program for someone who would come to my city would be the next:

Sunday        Monday        Tuesday            Wednesday         Thursday             Friday            Saturday
Travel       Presentation       visit to          Working session   Visit Álcazar      Free time        travel
and           of the project    the mosque      Visit Medinat      de los Reyes     and shopping
relaxe       and welcome    play differents  Azahara              Cristianos
                  party                  sports


The educational system in Germany is better than the Spanish because in Germany the subjects are more creative than in Spain and in the high school, where I was,the musical learnig was free.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario